Tackle big mountain trails or screaming enduro runs. This proven lightweight trail machine does it all with speed.
Whether you’re pinning on a number for a weekend enduro race or ripping laps on your favorite local trails, Trance Advanced delivers cutting edge performance so you can climb faster and descend with more control. Now featuring 140mm of rear suspension travel and 150mm up front, plus the superior all-rounder performance of 27.5-inch wheels, this progressive trail bike has been updated to perform even better on technical trails. The refined Maestro suspension system includes a new Trunnion mount shock and Advanced Forged composite rocker arm, which makes the whole chassis lighter and stronger. And overall frame geometry has evolved with shorter chainstays and a longer toptube for confident handling on aggressive terrain.
- Advanced-grade composite mainframe with 140mm of Maestro suspension and clearance for 2.6 tires
- Fox 34 Float Performance Elite 150mm-travel fork with Boost thru-axle
- Fox Float DPX2 Trunnion mount rear shock
- Giant TRX 1 Composite WheelSystem with Maxxis High Roller II tubeless tires
- SRAM GX Eagle 1x11-speed drivetrain with SRAM Guide RS hydraulic disc brakes