For added control on aggressive XC terrain, this revamped composite bike floats up climbs and rails rugged descents.
Fly up steep climbs, bomb down technical trails. Updated for 2017, the Anthem Advanced SX features enhanced Maestro rear suspension with 110mm of rear travel and an all-new trunnion mount shock with an Advanced Forged composite rocker arm for added strength. A more aggressive fork with 130mm of travel makes it ideal for rougher trails, and the frame is engineered for the superior all-around performance of 27.5-inch wheels. This new model also features wider Boost hub spacing (110 front/148 rear), which results in stiffer wheels for added control, plus more tire clearance and improved drivetrain performance. For advanced XC and trail riders who like to mix things up on technical terrain, this is the bike that lets you do it all.
- Advanced-grade composite mainframe with 110mm of smooth Maestro suspension
- RockShox Pike RC Solo Air 130mm-travel fork with Boost 15x110mm thru-axle
- RockShox Super Deluxe RT rear shock
- Giant XCT-1 wheels with Sapim Race spokes
- SRAM X1 1x11-speed drivetrain with SRAM Guide RS hydraulic disc brakes