Felt's Verza-e 30 S electric-assist bike is all about options within an ever-changing transportation landscape. The lightweight aluminum frame centers around Bosch's renowned, reliable, and second-to-none 350W electric-assist motor. With a top assisted-speed of 20mph and a 400Wh frame-mounted battery the Verza-e slides right into your life, whether you're running errands, enjoying a longer commute, or going multi-modal and mixing up your ride with a leg on the train or bus. The Verza-e comes dressed with an array of accessories that make kicking the car habit even easier, like a kickstand, full fenders, a sturdy rear rack, and integrated front and rear battery-powered lights.
- Felt VERZAe style fenders w/stainless hardware
- Shimano Steps 400Wh rack type battery pack
- B&M Lumotec IQ Fly DC 45Lux headlight, B&M custom rack fit rear light w/Linetec
- Felt 6061 aluminum tube style battery carrier custom integrated for frame fit w/internal electric cable wiring & integrated rear light, accessory attachment mount
- ABUS Amparo frame lock w/single key system for battery lock